- Rental Help: Financial aid is available for rental and utility assistance to households experiencing financial hardship due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Questions? Call the State of New Mexico 1-833-485-1334 or visit HERE.
- Local CONNECT navigators are available to help families find services and resources in the community. For assistance, fill out this form HERE.
Behavioral Health and Medical
- La Familia Medical Center offers a variety of medical and behavioral health services, with locations all throughout Santa Fe. To find services nearest you, visit HERE.
- Presbyterian Medical Services (PMS) offers a variety of medical, behavioral health, and childcare services throughout Santa Fe and the State of New Mexico. To find services nearest you, visit HERE.
Parent and Infant Support
- The Birthing Tree provides doula services (English and Spanish speaking available!), as well as classes & workshops for expectant families. To learn more, visit HERE.
- Sleep Consultants are available for Santa Fe families who have many options for getting their little ones to sleep successfully. Learn more about these three consultants:
- Ultimate Guide to Car Seat Safety: Car seat safety is one of the biggest concerns for parents of young children. As a responsible and concerned parent, you want to know that your little one is safe and secure when you’re driving. This guide can provide all the information you need to help protect your child while traveling in your vehicle. Visit HERE for information in English, and AUQÍ para español.
- Pregnant and breast-feeding people are SAFE to receive the COVID vaccine. More information here.
- Need a COVID test? See available options here.
- Need a COVID-19 Vaccine? Schedule here.
Need additional support? Email email@example.com or call our voicemail line and leave a message at 505.983.5964. We be in touch within a few days.